About CoESS >
The General Assembly of CoESS brings together all the Members and meets once a year to make the important decisions for the Association: work programme and priorities, budget, membership, etc.
The General Assembly elects the Board of Directors, and its Officers: the Chairman, the first and second vice Chairmen and the Treasurer. The 4 Officers together form the Executive Committee.
The Board of Directors manages CoESS and makes sure that the general policies and decisions made by the General Assembly are implemented by the CoESS Team.
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- the President of each CoESS Committee,
- the Members of the Executive Committee,
- one representative of the active members,
- representatives of CoESS’ sponsors
France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK may also be represented in the CoESS Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Chairman: Vinz van Es, The Netherlands
- First Vice Chairman: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- Second Vice Chairman: Eduardo Cobas Urcelay, Spain
- Treasurer: Johan Ohlsson-Malm, Sweden
- Honorary Chairman: Marc Pissens, Belgium
- President of the Airport Security Committee: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- President of the Cash Management Committee: Thierry Lebeaux, ESTA
- President of the Cohesion Committee: Riho Lutter, Estonia
- President of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee: seat vacant
- President of the Guarding Committee: Jonas Annasohn, Switzerland
- President of the Maritime Security Committee: Johan Ohlsson-Malm, Sweden
- President of the Monitoring and Remote Surveillance Committee: Antonello Villa, Italy
- President of the Social Dialogue Committee: Eduardo Cobas Urcelay, Spain
- Representative for BSIA UK: Mike Reddington
- Representative for Federsicurezza Italy: Alberto Ziliani
- Representative for GES France: Frédéric Gauthey
- Representative for Securitas Europe: Peter Karlströmer
- Representative for G4S Europe: Stéphane Verdoy
- Representative for Prosegur Europe: Paulo Jorge Reis Marujo Pina
The CoESS Office is led by the Director General and is based near Brussels. It executes the decisions and policies made by the General Assembly and Board of Directors and manages the Confederation on a daily basis.