The General Assembly of CoESS brings together all the Members and meet once a year to make the important decisions for the Association: work programme and priorities, budget, membership, etc.
The General Assembly elects the Board of Directors, and its Officers: the Chairman, the first and second vice Chairmen and the Treasurer. The 4 Officers together form the Executive Committee.
The Board of Directors manages CoESS and make sure that the general policies and decisions made by the General Assembly are implemented by the CoESS Team.
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- the President of each CoESS Committee,
- the Members of the Executive Committee,
- one representative of the active members,
- representatives of CoESS’ sponsors
France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK may also be represented in the CoESS Board of Directors.
Board of Directors 2016-2018
- Chairman: Marc Pissens, also President of ASSA-I and Honorary President of APEG-BVBO
- First Vice Chairman: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- Second Vice Chairman: Javier Tabernero, Spain
- Treasurer: Vinz van Es, the Netherlands
- President of the Guarding Committee: Aimé Lyagre, Belgium, also representing Securitas Europe
- President of the Cash Management Committee: Thierry Lebeaux, ESTA
- President of the Monitoring and Remote Surveillance Committee: Danny Vandormael, Belgium
- President of the Airport Security Committee: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- President of the Social Dialogue Committee: Eduardo Cobas Urcelay, Spain
- President of the Cohesion Committee: Riho Lutter, Estonia
- President of the Maritime Security Committee: Guido Fallentheyn, Belgium
- President of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee: Wolfram Manner, Switzerland
- Representative for Prosegur Europe: Javier Tabernero
- Representative for G4S Europe: Graham Levinsohn
- Representative for BSIA UK: to be confirmed
- Representative for Federsicurezza Italy: Alberto Ziliani
- Representative for USP France: Claude Tarlet
- Representative for SNES France: Pascal Pech
- Honorary Member of the Board: Claude Lévy, SNES France
The CoESS Office is led by the Director General and is based near Brussels. It executes the decisions and policies made by the General Assembly and Board of Directors and manages the Confederation on a daily.
The CoESS Office:
- Director General: Catherine Piana
- Communication and Policy Officer: Chantal Verlaet