About CoESS >
The General Assembly of CoESS brings together all the Members and meets once a year to make the important decisions for the Association: work programme and priorities, budget, membership, etc.
The General Assembly elects the Board of Directors, and its Officers: the Chairman, the first and second vice Chairmen and the Treasurer. The 4 Officers together form the Executive Committee.
The Board of Directors manages CoESS and makes sure that the general policies and decisions made by the General Assembly are implemented by the CoESS Team.
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- the President of each CoESS Committee,
- the Members of the Executive Committee,
- one representative of the active members,
- representatives of CoESS’ sponsors
France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK may also be represented in the CoESS Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Chairman: Marc Pissens, Honorary President of APEG-BVBO
- First Vice Chairman: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- Second Vice Chairman: seat vacant
- Treasurer: Vinz van Es, the Netherlands
- Honorary member: Claude Lévy, France
- President of the Guarding Committee: seat vacant
- President of the Cash Management Committee: Thierry Lebeaux, ESTA
- President of the Monitoring and Remote Surveillance Committee: seat vacant
- President of the Airport Security Committee: Friedrich P. Kötter, Germany
- President of the Social Dialogue Committee: Eduardo Cobas Urcelay, Spain
- President of the Cohesion Committee: Riho Lutter, Estonia
- President of the Maritime Security Committee: Johan Ohlsson, Sweden
- President of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee: seat vacant
- Representative for Prosegur Europe: Paulo Jorge Reis Marujo Pina
- Representative for G4S Europe: seat vacant
- Representative for BSIA UK: Mike Reddington
- Representative for Federsicurezza Italy: Alberto Ziliani
- Representative for GES France: to be confirmed further to the merger of SNES and USP
The CoESS Office is led by the Director General and is based near Brussels. It executes the decisions and policies made by the General Assembly and Board of Directors and manages the Confederation on a daily basis.